In case you didn't know, Port of Lost Wonder at Sentosa had closed its doors since 27 December last year. Yes, the water play park with the iconic pirate ship comprising of plenty of water slides and cannons for the kids to splash around and run amok.
BUT GREAT NEWS!
Did you know that Port of Lost Wonder has re-opened?
And even better, ENTRY IS FREE FOR ALL!
Well, technically only the Pirate Ship water play area is back.
Re-branded as Palawan Pirate Ship, the water play area retains all the play features that the kids love.
And while the kids have their share of fun, parents can chill at the sheltered rest areas and benches located nearby. After all, who can say NO to a free water play area with slides???
Planning to head down one of these weekends? Here are a few things to note:
- While the Pirate Ship has re-opened, play zones such as the Curiosity Island, the Play Den, the Picnic Area and other activities are no longer in operation.
- The cafe and shop are also closed permanently.
- Opening hours are from 10am to 6pm daily.
- Entry is FREE, but all kids must be accompanied by adults.
- Visitors will have to be dressed in swimwear to enter the water play area.
- The water slides and Ship are suitable only for children. Adults should not go onto the water slides and Ship for safety reasons as there are specific weight restrictions.
- No pets, bicycles or scooters are allowed in the premises.
- There is a sand play area and a mini playground for younger kids.
- Sentosa’s Beach Patrol Officers will be on duty at the Palawan Pirate Ship between 10am – 6pm daily, to ensure the safety of all guests.
- Shower rooms, nursing rooms and paid locker facilities are available for all visitors.
- Kids can still have a birthday party at the Palawan Pirate Ship! There are two party packages to choose from: the Ultimate Island party will be held at the Celebration Island while the Little Explorers party at the Party Cove Tent. Both party settings are located just next to the water play area at the Palawan Pirate Ship. Visit HERE for more information and to book.
Rumour has it that the Pirate Ship will stay open for until June 2017 but there is no fixed date. (Especially with the recent water price hike)
So if you are looking to bring the kids for some FREE water play fun, JUST GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! And remember your swimwear!
Palawan Pirate Ship
Palawan Beach, Sentosa
Opening Hours: 10am - 6pm daily
By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Tram.
By Bus: Sentosa Bus 1, Bus 2 and Bus 3 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Tram.
By Sentosa Beach Tram: Alight at Palawan Pirate Ship Stop
Nearest Carpark: Beach Car Park, Blue Zone